Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am afraid

I am afraid , afraid that sometimes I feel too much. That while lost in the intensity of these feelings, I could be wrong. Diluted by the need to hold on to these intense feelings, I fear they can never really fill me. The passion is pointless and the pain is painted on empty eyelids that only reveal the pupil in me. I am afraid of the complexion of my own complexity, afraid of the complexity of my own complexion. Revealing a reflection of my own lost vanity, I questioned this sanity without hesitation. And only an uncertain fear that gripped my heart, the fear that there is something I should be afraid of. Here in this purgatory where wonderland and never-land collided, I found my philophobic nightmares waiting to embrace me. I am afraid of these feelings, to which the words to express them seem to escape me

1 comment: