Monday, September 12, 2011

My attempt to flow

sittin here kickin old wisdom like my last name was aristotle./And this college life style's slow tell me where is the throttle/  avoiding any solution I find in a bottle /cause when its empty/ im left pen deep in this invisible ink shit./ staring at the bottom of this clean sink shit/ tell me where the hell did all these dirty tears fall from /oh here I go again pretending like could never release a tear/. then i let go, of these feelings ive never felt before /someone tell me where it all went wrong,/ cause i seem to forget every mistake that ive made/. Remembering every price i havent forgotten to pay/ tell how many more hours could be in this day/ wondering who's gonna be here to catch the bouquet/ and i just need someone here to tell me it'll be ok./ i guess im just lookin for someone to lie to my fears/Guess just trying to salvage these tears/hopin to make make rain on tomorrows flower/ this cosmic string is such a beautiful thing/ and this heart string never cease to sing/
Maybe if i could go back in time
change when i lost this mind
find all the peace inside
maybe then i can find that love thats so hard to find 
im just too lost in this cosmic rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment