Sunday, September 25, 2011

new stuff

I've spent so much of my time confining my tears/ so many years spent dividing my fears/and every time i think about it all my heart disappears/Into the old poetry of  these lost yesteryears/and if i go in on these  lost verse's I'm afraid you would think i rehearsed it all./Now im here thinking about these old feelings and how i just repressed them/thinking bout old flames,and how I wish I could forget them/forgive me i just sinned, forget it ill just blend it all in/to this acoholic drink whose name i just forgot again/the memory's/ to tomorrow's pain/to this lost heart in the rain, looking to gain/ love in the rain/shit, im in love with pain/cause its the only real thing I've ever felt/before it all came crashing in/
to the memory's I can't help but mend/ or atleast try to/ find the depth i lost that was alot like floetry/ hoping that my flow tree grows to reach mars/ and drops three bars to remove each scar that i have had to endure/
lately i been on that spoken word shit/ tryina spit that invoking verb shit/ i got family members i aint on social terms with/i got some friends i cant imagine my life without/lookin for a spare life line/thinkin bout some of the one of a kinds I've met in my life time/and I'm only talkin bout the past ten years/holding on to every one of my insecurities/fearing they could reveal an impure me/and im just hoping that this pen and paper can cure me..

No comments:

Post a Comment