Sunday, September 25, 2011

new poem

I think im too self-conscious to speak on the stuff that keep weighing my conscious.And I fear that I'm too far removed to find a way to improve on my own lost art form. And my old soft heart still remains torn by the memories of lost yesterday's mistakes. Like scared hearts that take flight on the wings of Icarus,I watched as these lonely feelings melted on the roof of this callused world.I think im addicted to falling in love with heartless girls and this scared heart just curled in reflex to the pain of another superficial emotion. Renew, review and rescrew the lost knowlege of this unhinged mind binged in sublime lines that once defined the insecurities of this new born soul. Im afraid all i have are the conversations in my mind.I think I'm afraid of intimacy because of the inner me that i see.  Tell me, how is it  possible to feel this alone when alone is all I've learned to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment