Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Metaphorical false smile

If I can smile in pain, then can I write about love and peace when all I know is conflict and hate. If the rain never stops in my world can I write about sun rays and bright days. Watching this false smile drain down into these metaphorical lies tell me am I wrong, if it's what the people want. Tell me? What am i to do with these feelings that are too strong to accept, to ferious to withstand? on this journey through life i met a dandelion in search for a home, I met cast irons combs in search of the stone from which is created. I've watched as these metaphorical false smiles kill philosophical hearts that wonder in dark. What is wonderland if its dark? and when false smiles fade from jaded faces tell me?, what will comfort the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment