Monday, August 8, 2011

Beyond human conditions

Tell me, what is this path that lies beyond the broken human condition sparked by mental ignition. Should I fall to depression at this soulful remission to my own headless confession.Beyond this human condition found useless expressions to an emotional me that could never reach a soul or touch a heart. To the edge of all feelings begins the end of all reason and now I'm wondering what will become these lonely emotions.

With nothing let but solitary commotion, these lifeless confession breed only heartless connections born in the dark. Looking for art, looking for parts to the jigsaw of this pictureless existence. We fight the resistance of all fertile things once thought to be futile we are left with this bent tile path and gold maps leading us beyond the human condition

No comments:

Post a Comment