Saturday, July 30, 2011

A soul bought, a life taken

Here in the darkness of my own ignorance I stand corrected, no I stand erected into the fact that the human heart is not a philosopher stone, dyed to the bone deeper then gold the goals of false gods and shining suns burn the memories of her, the past mistake, no pass the steak for which my beating heart was on and she did eat.

And as I think with the sun in my eyes and moon in my heart I thought " I think I would have sold my soul for her" I think I would've sold my goals to hurt and alter future with her misery, excuse me I mean mystery that figured me or atleast I thought it did and yet I never knew it. Now as reasoning kicks the chair of doubt for which I stood on I hung by my own rope of hope screaming in silence "I think she took a piece of my soul with her"

No comments:

Post a Comment