Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is it greedy or virtue??

Is it greed to want more? I mean I don't want handshakes and smiles I want embraces and laughter. I don't want riches I want wealth. I don't want your friendship I want your loyalty. Tell me if I were real would you be able to feel the pain sealed within these lost chambers of my soul. Would you understand why I held such sinister goals? Or would you call me greedy all because I wanted more.

I want more then just your heart. I want your mind, body and soul. I want your goals confessed to me on moon light nights. And as these tears take flight only to be renamed as stars, the scars from your thoughts of my avarice intention leaves a question for the sky. Tell me, was this want for more greed or virtous intention?

No comments:

Post a Comment