Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Read my poetry

She says she want to see my thoughts...I think she wants to see me rot from the outside in as this vacant heart caves in,I was told by a wise man with his heart in his head and brain in his heart that only a heart can fill a heart. Only a spark can destroy that darkness that is in this art.

She says she wants to read my parts piece by piece destroying the peace in me. She says she wants my life in words and my actions in birds to take flight from the memories of those ones and things I once held dear.

She says she wants to read what's in my heart and I tell her " hold up, only the heartless can understand these words" leaving her puzzled to the verbs she heard. I told her start with my poem then we move on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment